The Toyota Fortuner SUV has completed 10 years in India. On this occasion, the company has launched its TRD Celebrity (Celebratory) edition in the Indian market. Its ex-showroom price is 33.85 lakh rupees. The company launched it in a 2-wheel drive diesel engine-automatic transmission. It is Rs 2.15 lakh more expensive than the new Fortuner model, the standard Fortuner 2.8D 4×2 AT variant. Let us know that the company has sold 1.6 lakh Fortuner in India within 10 years.
- The company has sold 1.6 lakh Fortuners in India within 10 years.
- TRD Celebration Edition has a 2.8-liter diesel engine.
- It looks quite similar to the old TRD Sportivo variant.
Celebration Edition Engine And Interior
- TRD Celebration Edition has a 2.8-liter diesel engine. Which generates 174.5bhp power and 450Nm peak torque. The engine is equipped with a 6-speed automatic transmission. It has an idol stop/start function. That is, the company has not made any changes to the engine.
- This variant looks like the old TRD Sportivo variant, but many new elements have been added to it. The dual-tone color will be available in it. That is, its roof is black and the body is given a pearl white color.
- The front of the SUV gets TRD badging on the grille, new bumpers with Fox skid plate and new 18-inch black alloy wheels. The rear also has a new bumper with TRD badging.
- The dual-tone theme will also be found in the cabin of the SUV. TRD logo is given on maroon and black color themed seats. Contrast red stitching is given on the dashboard.
- Successful Businessman Raj Kundra – Success Story
- Features such as LED projector headlamps, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, 7-airbags, vehicle stability control with brake assist, hill assist control and ABS with EBD are common.