Nowadays, almost every second person desire to be a successful entrepreneur. It is always exciting to fulfill your own dreams, be your own boss and creating wealth. There is no doubt in saying that he idea, content or the product cant provide the assured success. Success can be easily described by the qualities of the entrepreneur.
Qualities of the Entrepreneur
- Being a salesman, is he/she understand the difference between price & value.
- Confident enough to say “I do not know”
- Eyes on the situation and checking what is missing and where are the gaps.
- Learn how to rewards and build a great team.
- Hold the number of power to engage the investor with continuous improvements and business ethics.
- Get involved in the discussion and create your own views. Be expressive and say “No” if required.
- Leave no space for assumptions
- Lead from the front, network with people effectively & navigate efficiently
- Keep clarity and brevity in communication and negotiate if required
- Make yourself zero tolerance. Keep in mind about no overlooking of errors, facts, and problems.
- Values your principle and give equal respect to all your workers who are working hard to maintain the reputation of the company
- Don’t use these words frequently “Usually, Maybe, Confused, Worried, Suspect, Probably, Likely, Might, Won’t, Need”.
- It is important to understand that quitting is not equal to failure, not afraid of rejection while shameless self-promotion.
- Make yourself easily accessible to the team, investors, customers ad spend time learning about the market.
- Be an avid listener and craves learning with a sponge-like nature that can easily absorb.
- Not necessary to process every possible opportunity in the world but it is important to stay focused on the precise goals.
- Be enthusiastic, motivated & contagious person
- It is important to understand the ambiguity, perseverance & risks associated with the entrepreneurship journey
It is vital for you to understand. There is no scientific study related to the above list or not it’s a foolproof list. All the above references above are based on a few entrepreneurs who are successful. A person should adopt certain qualities to be a successful entrepreneur someday. It will not only increase the personality but also define several keys to success.
Shehnaz Ali Siddiqui is a Corporate Communications Expert by profession and writer by Passion. She has experience of many years in the same. Her educational background in Mass communication has given her a broad base from which to approach many topics. She enjoys writing around Public relations, Corporate communications, travel, entrepreneurship, insurance, and finance among others.