Coworking space is a place where people from many sectors or companies can sit together and work comfortably. Coworking space is such a place from which you can run your office without caring for office furniture and internet, telephone etc. facilities. You get everything available here.
Coworking space is also a kind of start-up, the Internet has increased the possibilities of the business manifold, people are trying various types of start-up, Coworking space is also one of them.
New start-ups are coming in the internet and online world, when you start any work, the first requirement is that you have an office, co-working space companies meet this requirement well, as much as you can book a place in your nearest co-working space according to the need of the seats, you do not need to go through space, furniture, office boy, internet, etc. to open your office.
Co-working Space Business Model
Any start-up has to take care of the following to open his office,
- The office is in a good location.
- Connectivity with road and metro should be easy.
- The seminar room, meeting room, wi-fi connection, cleanliness, etc. should be available in the office.
- Employees or clients should also have coffee, tea, or pantry space which is a basic requirement.
When you start your start-up, it is very expensive and difficult to maintain these facilities in one place, to deal with these problems, new start-ups came to the ground which we know as Coworking Space.
Who is The Co-Working Space Enticing?
Coworking space remains the first choice of today’s younger generation and Entrepreneurs, with some special needs being able to cater through the co-working space. like
- If you are a blogger and want to open an open seminar with your followers, then Coworking space is a better place for you.
- Co-working space can be an option if your company has an office but does not have enough space for a seminar or annual meeting.
- If you are a Digital Marketer and you also have a small team, then Co-Working Space is a better place for you.
- If you work from home (Work from Home) and want to change the atmosphere slightly so that you have a professional feel, then you can book a seat in the nearest co-working space.
Benefits of Coworking Space
When you work from a coworking space, it has the following advantages.
- You already get a wi-fi connection, coffee, tea vending machine, seating area, table, chair, couch, etc. in the coworking space.
- While many companies work in a co-working space, the greatest opportunity for an entrepreneur is to grow their network. Many people get a chance to contact them.
- A professional atmosphere is available which is most important.
- Management of coworking space is maintained for safety and cleanliness. You do not need to worry.
- There is no need to worry if there is sufficient backup of electricity.
Some Famous Coworking Space Companies
Some countries have made a list of Top 10 coworking space, which is as follows.
America’s Top 10 Coworking Space Companies
- We Work – In the US, We Work is named number one in the coworking space. It is located in 19 cities in America.
- Regus – Regus provides working space, meetings, rooms, etc. in about 475 cities in America.
- Proximity Space – This coworking space company is located at 8 locations in Colorado, USA.
- Co-Hoots – They provide share space in Phoenix (Phoenix) and Arizona.
- Workbar – At the location of Boston (Massachusetts), you will find work bar, Coworking space.
Apart from this, there are other Coworking Space companies such as –
- Impact hub
- Bond collective
- Impact hub
- The yard
- NGIN Workplace
Major Coworking Space Companies in India
- The Playce – This Coworking Space is located in Mulund, Mumbai. This was Quara’s first official meetup. It has a plan of a daily charge from 499 to 12000 rs for the whole month.
- 91 Springboard – This is the oldest Coworking Space Company in Delhi. It has two offices, the first is in Mohanstate and the second is in Noida Sector 18.
- The rent price is about 4999rs for part-time professionals and Rs. 7499 for full time and you can also avail service by paying rs549 per day.
- Innov8 – The Innov8 office is located in the Regal Building of Connaught Place, Delhi. Work station, cafeteria, terrace working facility, etc. will be available on this.
- Investopad – Apart from the Hauz Khas area of Delhi, Investopad’s office is also located in Gurugram Sector 18.
- Social Offline – This co-working space is available at three places, Hauz Khas, Defense Colony, and Connaught Place.
In addition to all this, some companies that provide co-working space are as follows.
- Geekout – Location – Andheri West, Mumbai, Contact No –
- Colaba Special – Location – Kalaba, Lower Parel, Bandra, Mumbai.
- The Spiclio – Location – Kalkaji, South Delhi
- Incuspage DLF Cyber Green -Location – DLF ph – 3, Gurgaon.
In this way, you can do your work by taking the space in your nearest co-working space as per your convenience and get the whole professional environment.