The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is launching a five-day free online course for teachers. This course is based on space technology.
Important things about the course:
- The name of the course is ‘Space Technology and Applications’.
- This course will be conducted online from 31 May 2021 to 4 June 2021.
- If you want to do this online course, you can apply online from 5 May 2021.
- The number of seats is limited, so registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- This course aims to raise awareness among teachers about the use of space technology and its various applications.
- Teachers who teach students from class ninth to twelfth can apply for this course.
- This course will be very beneficial for teachers teaching science, mathematics or geography.
- Teachers teaching under any academic board can apply for this course.
- Only those participants whose absence will be 70% will be given a certificate after the completion of the course.
What to teach:
- Space Technology & Indian Space Program
- Satellite communication and navigation technology and its applications (Satellite communication & navigation technology and its applications)
- Satellite Meteorology and Weather applications
- Planetary Science
- Astronomy and Space Science
- Satellite based Earth observations and remote sensing technology
- Remote Sensing Applications in Governance in Governance
During this course of ISRO these things will be needed:
Device / Equipment: Desktop Computer / Laptop / Mobile
Operating system: Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Android or IoS
Web Browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari
Internet Speed: 2 Mbps or 3G or more connectivity
Take the course here: https://eclass.iirs.gov.in
If there is any doubt or question, please contact IIRS Distance Learning Center, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing at the following address:
ISRO Dehradun Email: email@example.com
IIRS Distance Learning Center Number: + 91-135-2524130
Office number: + 91- 135-252-4354
For web support: + 91-135-252-4120