During this lockdown, you must be thinking of what to do after this pandemic. And, those who lost their jobs are in stress. How to sustain? Don’t worry! You can start a business with an investment of 2 to 3 lakh rupees for which the Modi government will help you. Under the Mudra scheme, loans are provided to small traders. In such a situation, it gives loans up to 75-80 per cent of the business. To start with, you should have 2 to 3 lakh rupees.
Five Businesses Under 2 to 3 Lakhs
- Start Papad Manufacturing Unit
- Start Light Engineering Unit
- Curry & Rice Powder Business
- Do Business of Wooden Furniture
- Start a Computer Assembling Business
1. Start Papad Manufacturing Unit
- Start papad manufacturing unit under Mudra Loan scheme.
- How much investment is needed?: This business can start with an initial investment of 2.05 lakh rupees.
- How much loan will be available?: A loan of 8.18 lakh rupees can be got for Papad unit.
- Take benefit of subsidy also: For Papad manufacturing unit, you will get a subsidy of Rs 1.91 lakh under the Government’s Entrepreneur Support Scheme.
2. Start Light Engineering Unit
- Under the Mudra scheme, you can start a manufacturing unit of light engineering (like nuts, bolts, washers or nails, etc.).
- How much investment is needed?: To install this unit, you will need Rs 1.88 lakh.
- How much will the loan get?: Under the Mudra Scheme, the bank will give you a loan of Rs 2.21 lakh as term loan and Rs 2.30 lakh as working capital.
- How much benefit will be made?: about 2500 kg of nut-bolt will be made in a month. In the course of a year, there can be a profit of around 2 lakh rupees by removing the expenses.
3. Curry & Rice Powder Business
- Demand for curry and rice powder is increasing in India. In such a situation, you too can start this business.
- How much investment is needed?: For this business, you will need an initial investment of Rs 1.66 lakh.
- How much will the loan get?: Under the Mudra scheme, you will get a term loan of Rs 3.32 lakh and a working capital loan of Rs 1.68 lakh from the bank.
- What will be the benefit?: The advantage of starting this business is that you will not need any experience for this.
- This is mentioned in the project profile on the website of Mudra Bank.
4. Do Business of Wooden Furniture
- Start a wooden furniture business, under the Mudra loan scheme.
- How much investment is needed?: To start this business, you should have about 1.85 lakh rupees.
- How much will the loan get?: Under the Mudra Scheme, you can get a loan of about 7.48 lakh rupees under Composite loan from the bank. In this, you will need Rs 3.65 lakh as fixed capital and Rs 5.70 lakh for three months working capital.
- How much profit will be made?: Profits will start accruing only after starting this business. You can benefit from 60 thousand to 1 lakh rupees by removing all expenses.
5. Start a Computer Assembling Business
- If you want computer-related business then you can do computer assembling.
- How much investment you need?: To start this business, you will need an initial investment of Rs 2.70 lakh.
- How much loan will you get?: You can get a loan of Rs 6.29 lakh from the bank.
- How much benefit will be made?: 630 units are made in a year and by selling them, you can make a profit of up to 3 lakh rupees. For this, a fixed price has to be fixed.
Mudra Loans Are Cheaper
Those wishing to start a business can apply for a loan under the Mudra scheme. You will get this loan from any nationalized or private bank. Actually, Mudra Bank has no branch of its own. Mudra loans will be available only through government and private banks. The speciality of the Mudra loan scheme is that 1-2% cheaper than other loans.