DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global district cooling market is worth US$ 29.2 Billion as of now and is expected to reach US$ 63.2 Billion by the year 2033 at a CAGR of 8% between 2023 and 2033.
District cooling comes across as a centralized distribution system to cool energy. It is basically used in houses, apartments, offices, and industries for space cooling. Insulated pipes are used for distributing chilled water for cooling indoor environment of buildings in the area. With manufacturers shifting to energy-efficient refrigeration technology, the district cooling market won’t be looking back in the near future.
District cooling makes use of a thermal storage system that cuts down on cooling energy consumption by close to 50%. Coming to installation and capacity design, systems are pretty flexible and capable of storing up to 30% of the potential power by retention of chilled water in tanks. They are known for saving 30-45% more energy as compared to conventional water-cooled air-conditioners.
Request a Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14274
Land clearing for industrial activities and agriculture has actually resulted in growing concentration of greenhouse gases. This has, in turn, resulted in global warming. As per NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), The global temperature has risen by nearly 0.8 degree Celsius in the last century. The IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) that includes over 1300 scientists from all over, the upcoming century is expected to witness a rise in temperature by 2.5 – 10-degree F.
At the same time, the fact that district cooling systems are time- and capital-expensive as they need extensive planning can’t be ignored. Besides, distribution network is costly as far as installation is concerned. This factor is expected to restrain the district cooling market in the near future.
Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘District Cooling Market’. It has its team of analysts and consultants to deploy a 360-degree view across macros and micros.
“With space cooling being of utmost importance, the global district cooling market is expected to grow on an unstoppable note in the near future”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Customized Research Report As per your Requirements: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14274
Key Takeaways from District Cooling Market
- North America holds a significant market share. As per TERI, following guidelines regarding energy-efficient retrofits of the existing buildings does result in 20-40% less consumption of energy and harmful gases. The IDEA (International District Energy Association) states that almost 400 systems do serve cities as well as universities all across North America.
- The MEA is led by the UAE. This could be reasoned with several high-end luxury hotels and business centers like restaurants and shopping malls herein incorporating DC systems. The UAE government has actually formed the RSB (regulation and Supervision Bureau), which is actually studying methods to promote and regulate DC all over. It holds the distinction of having formulated the DIES (Dubai Integrated Energy Strategy) identifying DC technology for promoting energy efficiency.
- The Asia-Pacific is led by South Korea, India, Singapore, Malaysia, China, and Japan.
- Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (empower), in March 2022, did announce that it was awarded a contract worth close to US$ 52.6 Million for constructing a new-fangled DC system, thereby targeting DLRC (Dubai Land Residence Complex) region. The construction has already started with total manufacturing facility of 47,000 RT upon completing construction phases.
- Emirates District Cooling (Emicool) LLC, in March 2021, did announce that it had completed its state-of-the-art DCP (District Cooling Plant) at Dubai Expo 2020. Phase 1 of facility would be providing chilled water cooling solutions to the areas like Conference & Exhibition Center, RTA Station, and EXPO Village.
- Keppel DHCS, in October 2020, inked a contract worth US$ 300 Million with Jurong Innovation District for building, owning, and operating a new DCS (District Cooling System) plant for 3 decades.
- Empower, in August 2021, inked an agreement for acquiring district cooling systems of Dubai International Airport with total cooling capacity of 110K refrigeration tons (RT) for total value of AED 1.1 Billion by combining debt financing and internal accruals from international and local banks through which Empower does have amicable relations.
- National Central Cooling Company PJSC
- Emirates District Cooling
- LLC (EMICOOL)
- Shinryo Corporation
- ADC Energy Systems LLC
- Keppel DCHS PTE LTD
- LOGSTOTR A/S
- Ramboll Group A/S
- SIEMENS AG
- Stellar Energy
What does the Report enclose?
- The research study is based on production technique (free cooling, adsorption cooling, and electric chiller), and by application (residential, commercial, and industrial).
- With an ever-increasing demand for effective cooling in the hot temperature locations, the global district cooling market is bound to grow incessantly in the years to come.
Browse Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/district-cooling-market
By Production Technique:
- Free Cooling
- Absorption Cooling
- Electric Chiller
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
Click on the Below Link to Buy this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14274
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.6. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.7. Regulatory Landscape
3.8. Regional Parent Market Outlook
4. Global Market Analysis 2017 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis, 2017 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Projections, 2023 to 2033
Source: District Cooling System industry is poised to increase at a steady CAGR of 3%, reaching US$ 1.28 Bn by 2032 | Future Market Insights, Inc.
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Automation Market Insights Landscape:
Latin America Hydraulic Filtration Market Share: Latin America’s hydraulic filtration market size is likely to surpass a valuation of US$ 156.4 million in 2022. the overall demand for hydraulic filtration products across Latin America is expected to rise at 4.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, totaling a valuation of US$ 251.9 million by 2032.
Southeast Asia Submersible Pumps Market Size: Southeast Asia’s submersible pump market is expected to reach US$ 1,076.8 million in 2032 and showcase steady growth at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2022 and 2032.
Land Survey Equipment Market Analysis: The global land survey equipment market size reached US$ 5,579.8 Mn in 2021 and it is expected to touch a valuation of US$ 5,945.3 Mn in 2022. The overall demand for land survey equipment is poised to rise at 7.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
Cutting and Bending Machine Market Growth: The global cutting and bending machine market size reached US$ 7,751.7 Million in 2021 and it is expected to touch a valuation of US$ 8,238.3 Million in 2022. The overall sales of cutting and bending machines are projected to rise at 7.1% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, reaching a valuation of US$ 16,383.6 Million by 2032.
Loading Spout Market Demand: The global loading spout market is currently valued at US$ 3,495 Million and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.25%. Owing to the growing support from various governmental organizations, the market is likely to propel to US$ 5830 Million by 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]