Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The snail beauty products market was estimated to have acquired US$ 1.2 billion in 2021. According to the recent study by Transparency Market Research, It is anticipated to register a 5.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 2.1 billion.
Snail slime, an exterior mucous released via the body of the snail, is used to make snail cosmetic products. The slime shields the snail against UV radiation, cuts, and wounds. In Southern Italy, ladies use snail mucin or snail slime to soothe their skin and treat wounds. This is where the usage of snail slime as a cosmetic product first emerged. Thailand, however, leads all other nations in the use of snail beauty products.
Anti-aging creams, serums, face creams, face masks, moisturizers, as well as toners are among the goods made with snail mucus. These are readily available online from many sources. Exfoliation, moisturization, and skin restoration and healing are a few advantages of using snail-derived cosmetic products.
Request a sample for a glimpse into the market’s future – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80914
“Connect with our team of research specialists and unlock the optimal solution for driving your business growth”
|Market Revenue||US$ 1.2 Bn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 2.1 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||5.8%|
|No. of Pages||160 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||Product Type, Concern, Price, Consumer Group, Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||AMOREPACIFIC US, INC. (Sulwhasoo),Benton,COSRX,Eveline Cosmetics,KOSÉ Corporation,Missha,Mizon Co., Ltd.,TianDe Rheinland Halabis GmbH,Tonymoly Co., Ltd.,YEOUTH|
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The market share of snail beauty products is predicted to climb steadily over the next several years due to an increase in marketing promoting these products.
- The sector is anticipated to grow throughout the projected period as celebrity endorsements on various social media platforms and television increase.
- Rising disposable income, more product innovation, and rising customer desire for beauty items are all expected to expand market opportunities in the near future.
Market Trends for Snail Beauty Products
- Serums, face masks, moisturizers, and anti-fade lotions are typically made with snail slime and are employed to treat age spots, wrinkles, dry skin, stretch marks, burns, scars, razor bumps, and flat warts. The primary elements fueling the market for snail beauty products include an increase in middle-aged people’s propensity for grooming, a shift in preferences toward natural skin-improving components, and expansion of snail farms.
- People’s desire for snail beauty products is rising as a result of skin problems. This is a crucial aspect that is anticipated to affect the growth of the market for snail beauty products. The business for snail beauty goods is being driven by the rising demand for natural component skin care products for snails and rising self-consciousness.
For In-depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80914<ype=S
Global Snail Beauty Products Regional Market Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the Snail Beauty Products market in different countries. These are:
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific dominated the global market for snail products in 2021. It is anticipated that the region will remain in power throughout the forecast.
- In 2021, South Korea had a significant revenue share in the Asia Pacific region.
- Demand for cosmetic products containing snail extract is growing as consumers shift to using natural skin care components. According to the South Korean government, South Korea holds the eighth-largest cosmetics market in the world in terms of sales.
- The demand for snail beauty products in Asia Pacific is being driven, according to market trends, by the rising popularity of snail spas in Thailand, Japan, and Korea.
Global Snail Beauty Products Market: Key Players
A few number of major manufacturers control a sizable portion of the global market, which is somewhat fragmented. Companies within the snail beauty products industry are spending a lot of money on research and development in order to release specialized goods with cutting-edge technology.
The following companies are well-known participants in the global Snail Beauty Products market:
- AMOREPACIFIC US, INC. (Sulwhasoo)
- Eveline Cosmetics
- KOSÉ Corporation
- Mizon Co., Ltd.
- TianDe Rheinland Halabis GmbH
- Tonymoly Co., Ltd.
Key developments in the global Snail Beauty Products market are:
|Market Player||Year||Key Developments|
|AMOREPACIFIC US, INC||2023||
|AMOREPACIFIC US, INC||2023||
Get the insights you need, customized to your requirements – reach out to our experts: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80914
Global Snail Beauty Products Market Segmentation
- Product Type
- Creams & Moisturizers
- Serum & Essence
- Others (Eye Patch, Soap Bar etc.)
- Cell Renewal
- Others (Anti-acne, Collagen Production etc.)
- Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Read More Related Reports:
Navigating Organic Personal Care Sales: Market Size and Factors Driving Growth
Baby & Pregnancy Skincare Products Market Scope 2021-2031, Industry Share, and Major Competitors
Socks Industry: Market Size, Growth Analysis, and Future Prospects 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453