Farmington, March 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Polyamide-Imide Resin Market size was valued at USD 687.1 Million in 2022 and is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2030. Polyamide-Imide is a high-performance material that is amorphous and can be worked with by melting it. It is a great material for keeping thickness and power while not getting too big. The types of products are those that use solvents and those that use water. Most of the time, aromatic diisocyanates and anhydrides or aromatic diamines and aromatic acid chloride anhydrides are used to make resins polymerize. Polyamide-imide resins are also immune to mechanical forces, chemicals, and heat. It is also very strong and can handle high temperatures well. Films, coatings, fabrics, ingots, and adhesives are all things that use a lot of products.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Polyamide Imide Resin Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Polyamide-imide resins will be used more because of the rising need for glass fillers and the fast growth of the auto industry. By adding glass fibers to polyamide-imide resins, the bending modulus of polyamide-imide resins can be increased while the rate of expansion is slowed down. Polyamide-imide resins are also used a lot in the automotive business because they have good thermal properties. So, these factors are likely to increase the demand for polyamideimide resins and help the market grow over the next few years.
Polyamide Imide Resin Market Recent Developments:
- In August 2021, SABIC, a global leader in the chemical industry, announced the launch of a new polyamideimide (PAI) resin called “ULTEM AMHU85” specifically designed for use in high-temperature applications such as automotive and aerospace. , and electronics.
- In June 2021, Belgian chemical company Solvay announced that it can withstand temperatures of up to 315°C, has excellent chemical resistance and dimensional stability.
- In March 2021, German specialty chemicals company Evonik Industries AG announced that it has expanded its production capacity for polyamideimide (PAI) resins at its German plant. This expansion is expected to strengthen Evonik’s position in the global PAI resin market.
- In January 2021, Japanese chemical company Mitsui Chemicals announced the launch of a new polyamide-imide (PAI) resin called “ARLEN Polyamide-Imide” for use in automotive, electronics and industrial applications. The new resin offers high thermal stability, good mechanical strength and low hygroscopicity.
Polyamide Imide Resin Market Dynamics:
Polyamide-imide is an amorphous thermoplastic material that is very strong and resistant to heat and chemicals. Some of its other qualities are high strength and stiffness, good resistance to wear, good chemical resistance, and good stability at high temperatures. It also has a higher resistance to impacts and a higher compressive strength than most modern engineering plastics. At mild temperatures, polyamide-imides are not affected by aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, and most acids. Polyamideimides are used in many fields, such as aerospace, automotive, electrical and electronic, and oil and gas, because they have such good properties.
To make plastics that have the same qualities as polyamide-imides, hybrid technology is used to make both regular plastics and plastics used in engineering. Polyamideimide is more expensive than regular plastics and industrial plastics because it is hard to get the raw materials for it and it costs a lot to make. Hybrid technology uses the best parts of two different materials so that the whole is better than the sum of its parts. For example, low-grade polyamides like PA6 and PA66 are made along with composites to work well in high-temperature uses.
Asia-Pacific has become the most important market area. In 2021, about 41% of all the money made on the global market came from the Asia-Pacific area. When it comes to growth in the aircraft industry, Asia-Pacific countries, like China and India, are ahead of other places. The Indian Air Force (IAF) said in 2022 that it planned to send out 73 Tejas Mark-1A fighter jets between 2024 and 2028.
North America will also see a lot of rise in the polyamide-imide resin market. In the market for Polyamide-Imide Resins, the U.S. and Canada are becoming more and more like competitors. The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) says that the number of US main aircraft carriers will grow by 54 planes each year.
Buy this Premium Research [email protected]
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||6.5% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 687.1 Million|
|By Type||N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone, Isocyanates, Other|
|By Applications||Food packaging, Paper and pulp, Architectural, Marine, Other|
|By End-Use||Automotive, Aerospace, Electrical and electronics, Oil and gas, Other|
|By Companies||Innotek Technology, Axalta Coating Systems, Toyobo, Nuplex Resins, Fujifilm, Hitachi Chemical, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Polyamide Imide Resin Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Innotek Technology, Axalta Coating Systems, Toyobo, Nuplex Resins, Fujifilm, Hitachi Chemical, and Others.
- Food packaging
- Paper and pulp
- Electrical and electronics
- Oil and gas
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Cloud Orchestration Market – The Global Cloud Orchestration Market Size Was Valued At $14,985.00 Million In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach $105,071.00 Million By 2030, Registering A CAGR Of 21.4%. North America dominates the cloud orchestration market share. The cloud orchestration market growth in this region is due to the rising awareness of cloud orchestration in various verticals such as BFSI and Telecom.
- Cloud Telephony Service Market – Cloud Telephony Service Market was valued at USD 24.70 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 66.98 Bn by 2030 at a CAGR of 13.28% over the forecast period 2022-2030. North America is expected to dominate the cloud telephony services market due to significant adoption of cloud-based services in the region. The United States and Canada are the major market-leading countries across North America.
- Cloud Discovery Market – The Cloud Discovery Market size was valued at USD 728.9 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 2382.9 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2022 to 2030. North America is expected to be the dominant region during the forecast period due to rapidly growing demand for cloud-based technologies in the region. Countries such as the U.S. and Canada have the highest number of vendors providing cloud-based solutions to end users and are expected to support market growth in the region.
- Oil And Gas Data Monetization Market – Global Oil And Gas Data Monetization Market Size Is Expected To Reach US$ 65.12 Bn By 2029, At A CAGR Of 16.45% During The Forecast Period. North America holds 34% of the global market share and is expected to continue to dominate throughout the forecast period. Growing oil production and shale gas activities, which are expected to increase demand for indirect data monetization to achieve superior operational efficiencies, are fueling the growth of the oil and gas data monetization market in the region.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports