Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The organic personal care market was estimated to have acquired US$ 13 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 9.3% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 31.4 billion.
The key element driving the market for organic personal care is the rise in awareness of healthy lifestyles. Personal care products have become a necessary component of people’s lives due to the growing emphasis on beauty, personal hygiene, and general well-being. More and more cosmetic product buyers are choosing chemical-free, environmentally friendly goods.
The demand for organic personal hygiene products is also being driven by a rise in hygiene awareness. The desire of consumers for natural and organic products is changing as a result of environmental problems including pollution and climate change, as well as stress at work and unhealthy eating habits.
Consumers are becoming more interested in vegan, all-natural, and organic components in personal care products. Throughout the projected period, this is anticipated to fuel the market.
In a nutshell, the Transparency Market Research Report is essential reading for start-ups, individuals in the industry, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and anyone seeking to gain insight into this particular sector. Take a brief look at it: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organic-personal-care-market.html
|Market Revenue||US$ 13.0 Bn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 31.4 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||9.3%|
|No. of Pages||170 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||By Product Type, By End-use, By Price, By Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||Burt’s Bees, True Botanicals, OSEA International, Aveda Corporation, Amway Corporation, The Body Shop International PLC, Herbivore Botanicals, Juice Beauty, INIKA Organic Australia, Bare Escentuals Beauty, Inc.|
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The skin care sector had a dominant market share in terms of product type in 2021.
- Regional and international brands are projected to increase the total market share through product releases in this area.
- The expansion of digital sales channels and the use of engaging social media marketing techniques, such as surveys and quizzes for product ideas, are boosting the sales of goods on e-commerce websites.
- Increasing popularity of Korean cosmetics and natural personal care products is also anticipated to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Market Trends for Organic Personal Care
- Women’s personal care products accounted for a sizeable portion of the organic personal care market in 2021, according to end-use. Throughout the anticipated period, the category is anticipated to keep holding the market’s top spot. Women are more organized and conscientious when it comes to personal hygiene. In their daily lives, they utilize items like cleansers, moisturizers, toners, sunscreens, etc.
- The demand for organic skin care products is predicted to increase as the number of working women rises. The market for organic personal care is projected to grow as skin problems, particularly among women, become more prevalent. There is a chance that demand for these items may rise among men as well due to increased knowledge of cleanliness and grooming.
The market’s best insights begin with a simple request – get your sample now: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=31022
Global Market for Organic Personal Care: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the organic personal care market in different countries. These are:
- In 2021, Europe led the worldwide market for organic personal care products. The region is anticipated to keep holding the top spot over the projection period due to the rising demand for organic components and expansion of the cosmetics industry. The region’s market is projected to see profitable expansion due to the increasing significance of leading a healthy lifestyle and the rising popularity of cosmetic items.
- North America is also anticipated to be a sizable market for organic personal care throughout the projected period due to growing consumer awareness of the advantages of organic goods. The availability of many popular brands is another factor promoting market expansion in the area.
Global Organic Personal Care Market: Key Players
A few number of dominant worldwide firms hold the majority of the market share in the integrated organic personal care industry. The market’s major companies are concentrating on diversifying their product lines.
The big players’ primary strategy include mergers and acquisitions. In order to acquire a competitive edge in the industry, market competitors are concentrating on offering high-quality services.
The following companies are well-known participants in the global organic personal care market:
- Burt’s Bees
- True Botanicals
- OSEA International
- Aveda Corporation
- Amway Corporation
- The Body Shop International PLC
- Herbivore Botanicals
- Juice Beauty
- INIKA Organic Australia
- Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.
Key developments in the global organic personal care market are:
- The Body Shop International PLC introduced a new line of hair care as well as skin care kits in the first half of 2022. Body Shop International PLC is able to increase its product line and meet the growing consumer demand thanks to the debut of the new product.
- Amway Corporation invested in Microbiome in August 2022 in order to provide customers customized probiotic supplements. The firm will be able to concentrate on customers searching for customized items thanks to this funding.
For Customization or Any Other Queries, Get in Touch with Our Industry Experts at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=31022
Global Organic Personal Care Market Segmentation
- By Product Type
- Skin Care
- Facial Soap
- Sun Protection Creams
- Anti-aging Creams
- Others (Face Wash, Face Creams, etc.)
- Hair Care
- Hair Oil
- Hair Shampoo
- Hair Scrub
- Others (Conditioner, Hair Gel, etc.)
- Skin Care
- Oral Care
- Others (Mouth Gel, Breath Mint, etc.)
- Body Care
- Body Lotion
- Body Soaps
- Others (Body Scrubs, Body Wash, etc.)
- Makeup & Cosmetics
- Others (Lipstick, Lip Balm, etc.)
- Personal Health Care
- Health Supplement
- Beauty Supplement
- Others (Nutrients, Proteins, etc.)
- By End-use
- By Price
- By Distribution Channel
- E-Commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453