Wilmington, Delaware, United States, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global Lens Cleaning Product Market stood at US$ 999.3 Mn in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 1.4 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 3.6% between 2022 and 2031.
Blue light filters, anti-reflective coatings, and various other protective coatings are frequently applied to eyewear items, particularly eyeglasses. These coatings could wear off if the lenses are not cleaned utilizing a lens cleaning tool or solution. Products used to clean lenses make it easier to remove difficult stains such as oil and dust.
Moreover, these support the safety and sterility of eyeglasses. An increase in visual problems and higher usage of contact lenses are likely to create lucrative business opportunities in the global Lens Cleaning Product Market.
The rise in demand for natural and long-lasting lens cleaning products has induced market players to focus on utilizing chemical-free and organic raw materials. Improved product quality is a priority for major companies in the global Lens Cleaning Product Market as they seek to diversify their revenue sources. Lens cleaning supplies are used to clean contact lenses, digital camera lenses, and eyeglasses. These supplies include glass cleaning kits and anti-fog lens wipes.
Cleaning solutions are strongly recommended for contact lens and eyeglass cleaning. In contrast, digital camera cleaning is best done using a lens cleaning cloth or a pair of eyeglass wipes. Depending on the requirements of end-users, wipes are offered in either dry or wet versions.
There are several packaging options for lens cleaning solutions, including spray bottles, pouches, and tubes. Considering their beneficial qualities, particularly the ability to remove dust and dirt from lenses, lens cleaning solutions are projected to witness strong growth in the near future.
Request for a Sample PDF Report with Latest Industry Insights:
(Use Corporate Mail Id for Quick Response)
Key Findings of Market Report
- Recent technological developments, the growth of digital photography, and surge in social media platforms have led to the development of new professional DSLRs. Slew of new product launches that feature updates, such as such as camera services, would drive industry growth. Major manufacturers, including Fujifilm, Sony, Nikon, and Canon, are focusing on developing advanced mirrorless cameras.
- Based on product type, the cleaning fluids segment is anticipated to dominate the market from 2022 and 2031. Cleaning fluid is an ideal lens cleaning product. The Vision Council estimates that over 125 million individuals were using contact lenses globally in 2020. Hence, rise in number of people using contact lenses is likely to augment the global industry.
Global Lens Cleaning Product Market: Growth Drivers
- Increase in geriatric population is anticipated to bolster the global Lens Cleaning Product Market in the next few years. Vision problems among the elderly population have increased in the past few years. Both industrialized and developing countries are exhibiting this pattern. Surge in geriatric population with hypermetropia and myopia is expected to drive demand for lens cleaning products. This factor is expected to drive business growth in the next few years.
- Increase in number of people using contact lenses and rise in preference for wearing spectacles as a fashion trend are projected to augment the global Lens Cleaning Product Market. Usage of contact lens cleaners is also driven by increase in public awareness about personal hygiene, particularly eye care. Availability of innovative products is likely to accelerate industry growth.
Buy this Premium Research Report (180 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures):
Global Lens Cleaning Product Market: Regional Landscape
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to present lucrative opportunities to the market players in the next few years. This is ascribed to presence of large consumer population in the region. Sales of lens cleaning products in Asia Pacific is likely to be driven by expansion of the middle class, changing lifestyle, and rise in disposable income of people. However, lens cleaning products are not widely used in the rural areas due to a lack of information.
- The market in Europe is anticipated to experience robust growth in the near future. This is ascribed to high per capita income and increase in number of people who are concerned about their eyes. Technical advancements, such as advent of organic components, superabsorbent fibers technology, and removal of chemicals in lens cleaning solutions are likely to create lucrative business opportunities in the market in Europe.
Global Lens Cleaning Product Market: Key Players
Key players in the global Lens Cleaning Product Market are:
- Danyang Shuangcheng Micro-Fiber Ware Company Limited
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Carson Optical, Inc
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Pyramex Safety Products LLC.
- Bausch + Lomb
Budget constraints? Contact us for special Pricing:
Global Lens Cleaning Product Market: Segmentation
- Cleaning Wipes
- Cleaning Fluids
- Digital Camera Lens Cleaning
- Eyeglass Lens Cleaning
- Contact Lens Cleaning
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]