Chicago, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Markets N Research has recently released expansive research on Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market with 220+ market data Tables, Pie Chart, and Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. The report endows with wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. This market report provides best solutions for strategy development and implementation depending on client’s needs to extract tangible results. This market research report serves the clients by providing data and information on their business scenario with which they can stay ahead of the competition in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
As per the report titled “Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Drug Class (Endothelin Receptor Antagonists, SGC Stimulators, PDE-5 Inhibitors, Prostacyclin & Prostacyclin Analogs and Others), By Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous/Subcutaneous and Others), By Type (Innovative and Generics), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecasts, 2023-2030″ observes that the market size in 2022 stood at USD 7.5 billion and USD 10.9 billion in 2030. The market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample PDF of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Research Report: https://marketsnresearch.com/sample/1651
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Analysis:
In the upcoming years, the pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) market will expand due to the rising occurrences of cardiovascular and pulmonary illnesses and the aging population, which is prone to such medical conditions. Furthermore, the risks of hypertension and high blood pressure have increased due to changes in lifestyle, such as a lack of physical activity, excessive alcohol consumption, and bad eating habits. The market for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is expanding as a result of factors like this, the creation of novel orphan drugs and technologically advanced devices for the treatment of PAH, the growing public awareness of the readily available treatment options for PAH, and an innovative healthcare system.
- February 2022: The first “digital hub” in Saudi Arabia was established by German company Bayer to help treat pulmonary hypertension (PH). During the COVID-19 pandemic, the AAN Digital Hub fills in gaps in disease diagnosis and treatment. They simplify patient referrals online and facilitate knowledge sharing between general practitioners, specialists, and their patients.
- May 2019: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. introduced a generic version of Gilead’s Letairis (ambrisentan) tablets in the United States. An endothelin receptor antagonist called ambrisentan is prescribed to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
|Forecast Period 2023 to 2030 CAGR||5.50 %|
|2030 Value Projection||10.9 billion|
|Market Size in 2022||7.5 billion|
|Historical Data for||2016 – 2021|
|Segments covered||By Drug Class, By Route of Administration, By Type, By Distribution Channel and By Geography|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America|
List Of Key Companies Profiled:
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- Bayer; Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Viatris Inc.
- Sandoz Inc. (Novartis)
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Hangzhou Chance Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd And Aerami Therapeutics, Inc Inked A Contract For Exclusive Licencing And Research (Chance)
In February 2021, Aerami Therapeutics, Inc. and Hangzhou Chance Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. (Chance) had an exclusive license and development agreement for the development and marketing of Aerami’s drug-device combination product candidate (“AER-901”) for the treatment of PAH in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. According to the contract, Chance oversees the development and commercialization of AER-901 for PAH throughout the region.
Major Players Develop Acquisition Plans to Boost Brand Image
The leading businesses in the pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) market plan acquisitions to improve their brand recognition globally. For instance, in April 2021, Tyvaso was approved by the FDA and released by United Therapeutics to treat pulmonary hypertension associated with interstitial lung disease. It is the first and only therapy available to Americans with PH-ILD, a dangerous, life-threatening condition that could affect more than 30,000 people.
Enquiry For Buying @ https://marketsnresearch.com/buying-request/1651
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on the Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with a Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- MNR research methodology
- Growing Prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension to Drive Market Growth
The market for pulmonary arterial hypertension is expanding as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) condition is becoming more common. During the projected period, it is anticipated that the growing prevalence of PAH disorders and the associated hospitalization of patients for treatment will increase demand for pertinent medications. According to research by the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc., there are 500–1000 new cases of PAH in the United States annually or 1–2 cases per million people, and comparable incidence rates are anticipated in Europe.
- Rising Technological Advancements to Boost Market Expansion
The pulmonary arterial hypertension market is seeing significant growth in major trends related to technological improvements. Companies in the pulmonary arterial hypertension drug industry are concentrating on creating new medications to treat and improve these conditions. For instance, the US-based biotechnology company United Therapeutics Corporation introduced Tyvaso for the Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Interstitial Lung Disease in April 2021. Patients who use Tyvaso improve their capacity for activity, ease breathing issues, have a low threshold for effort, and have a greater death risk.
- Side-Effects Associated with PAH to Limit Market Growth
The growth of the global market is projected to be hampered by side effects related to PAH medications. Vasodilators are typically recommended to treat PAH patients to widen and unblock clogged blood arteries. Studies show that vasodilators are associated with various adverse effects, such as edoema, heart palpitations, tachycardia, and chest pain. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) controls the use of this medication due to the significant negative effects associated with its usage in chronically ill patients.
- Drug Side Effects And High Treatment Costs For PAHS Are Limiting Market Expansion
The FDA drug approval process is a drawn-out process that confirms the drug’s efficacy and safety. Therefore, over the projected period, the expansion of the business may be constrained by a drawn-out regulatory process and negative impacts related to the use of PAH medications. Patients’ ignorance about the frequency of pulmonary arterial hypertension, the discontinuation of drugs by major players during clinical trials, and the high costs of diagnosis and treatment are all expected to constrain the market.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1651/global-pulmonary-arterial-hypertension-pah-market
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Segmentations:
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market By Drug Class:
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
- SGC Stimulators
- PDE-5 Inhibitors
- Prostacyclin & Prostacyclin Analogs
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market By Route of Administration:
- Intravenous/ Subscutaneous
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market By Type:
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market By Distribution Channel:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Regional Insights:
North America is projected to hold the largest share of the pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) market over the forecast period. The sophisticated healthcare systems in the United States and Canada, which make it easier to get cutting-edge treatments, are to blame for a significant portion. Additionally, heightened awareness, a high number of diagnoses, and favorable government measures boost the expansion of the industry in this area. The presence of important businesses and a well-planned reimbursement mechanism support the local market expansion.
Further Report Findings:
- The market in North America is expected to gain a huge portion of the global pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) market share in the coming years due to important parties’ expanding tactical alliances and partnerships.
- Furthermore, Mannkind had to conduct the study for United Therapeutics for items not subject to the certification and collaboration agreement, which will help the market grow.
- In the Asia Pacific, the growth in this region is primarily driven by increased collaboration for the development of novel products and a rise in the percentage of patients in cardiogenic shock caused by the increasing prevalence of diseases like HIV.
Access Full Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/checkout/1651/1ecda5z5e4
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the size of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market and what is its expected growth rate?
- What are the primary driving factors that push the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market forward?
- What are the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Industry’s top companies?
- What are the different categories that the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market caters to?
- What will be the fastest-growing segment or region?
- In the value chain, what role do essential players play?
- What is the procedure for getting a free copy of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2023−2030
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Leading Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Drug Class, By Route of Administration, By Type, By Distribution Channel and By Geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Table of Content
Chapter 1: Preface
Chapter 2: Report Summary
Chapter 3: COVID 19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 4: Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market, By Drug Class Segment Analysis
Chapter 5: Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market, By Route of Administration Segment Analysis
Chapter 6: Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market, By Type Segment Analysis
Chapter 7: Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market, By Distribution Channel Segment Analysis
Chapter 8: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market – Regional Analysis, 2023 – 2030
Chapter 9: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market – Industry Analysis
Chapter 10: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11: Company Profiles
Chapter 12: Research Methodology
Chapter 13: Questionnaire
Chapter 14: Related Reports
Customize this Report @ https://marketsnresearch.com/customization-request/1651
Key Insights from Primary Research/Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- As per the analysis shared by our primary respondents, the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.50%.
- Through primary research, it was established that the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market was valued at around USD 7.5 billion in 2022.
- The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market is segmented based on product: endothelin receptor antagonists, SGC stimulators, PDE-5 inhibitors, prostacyclin & prostacyclin analogs and others. The prostacyclin & prostacyclin analogs category was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021.
- The key factor driving the market is Growing Prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- The “North America” region will lead the global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Maximum number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based option offered
- Best price guarantee
- Free 35% or 60 hours of customization.
- Free post-sale service assistance.
- 25% discount on your next purchase.
- Service guarantees are available.
- Personalized market brief by author.
Browse More Markets N Research Reports:
[Latest] Global Anti-Aging Market Size/Share Worth USD 90.9 Billion by 2030 at an 6.50% CAGR: Markets N Research (Size, Analysis, Demigraphics, Growth, Trends, Statistics, Value): https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1657/global-anti-aging-market
[Latest] Global Youth Sports Market Size/Share Worth USD 69.4 Billion by 2030 at an 9.20% CAGR: Markets N Research (Share, Analysis, Reports, Industry Growth, Forecast, Value): https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1652/global-youth-sports-market
[Latest] Global Healthy Snacks Market Size/Share Worth USD 123.6 Billion by 2028 at an 6.40% CAGR: Markets N Research (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value): https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1609/global-healthy-snacks-market
[Latest] Global Cotton Seed Market Size/Share Worth USD 22.9 Billion by 2030 at an 3.20% CAGR: Markets N Research (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value): https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1626/global-cotton-seed-market
[Latest] Global Process Automation and Instrumentation Market Size/Share Worth USD 88.5 Billion by 2028 at an 5.20% CAGR: Markets N Research (Analysis, Outlook, Leaders, Report, Trends, Forecast, Segmentation, Growth, Growth Rate, Value): https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1596/global-process-automation-and-instrumentation-market
Cosmetic Dentistry Market Size to Surpass USD 59.6 billion with Growing CAGR of 12.70% by 2028, Emerging Trends, Business Strategies, Competitive Landscape and Regional Analysis: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1587/global-cosmetic-dentistry-market
Movie Theater Market Size to be Worth $92.4 Billion by 2030 – Market Size, Share, Industry Statistics, Analysis, Outlook, Forecast, & Trends Analysis Report with COVID-19 Impact by Markets N Research: https://marketsnresearch.com/report/1617/global-movie-theater-market
About Markets N Research
When it comes to investing and money matters, you need the leading market research consultancy firm to help you make the right decisions during the toughest business questions and decisions. Markets N Research is the leading research company offering both tactical and strategic support to all our customers. Customer satisfaction is our goal and that is why, we have a team of skilled and experienced specialist with the ability to do data mining, information management, and revenue enhancement solutions to ensure that our clients make informed decisions when coming to investing in the market.
Markets N Research team is comprised of well skilled and equipped personnel ready to concur any upcoming challenges in the market sector for both individual people and organization around the world. We know time is money, and therefore we ensure we solve your problem within the shortest time possible to prevent delays or missing any opportunities. We use globally accepted techniques with a little innovation from our staff in solving all your market research related challenges.
Markets N Research
Email:- [email protected]
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/markets-n-research
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/marketsnr