Farmington, March 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Lactase Market was valued at USD 247 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 336 Million by 2030 at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2022-2030. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and other dairy products. Lactase is an enzyme that helps break down lactose in milk into two simple sugars, glucose and galactose. Lactase enzymes are likely to be in high demand around the world because of the growing demand for lactose-free products and more product development and innovation in other fields, such as pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and infant nutrition. To meet the needs of the growing number of people who don’t have enough lactase, big players in the market are putting out new foods like lactose-free creams, ice creams, and milk replacements.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Lactase Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Lactase Market Recent Developments:
- In June 2022, Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands) announced a merger with Firmenich (Denmark). Firmenich is one of the key leaders in flavors and fragrances. The merger will help the company strengthen its market position in nutrition, health and beauty. According to company sources, the merger will be completed in 2023.
- February 2022, Kerry Group plc. (Ireland) Acquisition of c-LEcta (Germany), a German biotech innovation company that produces enzymes. c-LEcta focuses on precision fermentation and bioprocessing of enzymes. This acquisition will help Kerry to make a breakthrough in the lactase market.
- November 2021, CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S (Denmark) has launched Sweety Y-3, its next generation enzyme solution. This lowers the added sugars in the yogurt and boosts the natural sugars. It helps preserve the quality of dairy products without added sugar. The listing will help the company increase its market share in the lactase market.
- May 2022, Kerry Group plc. (Ireland) expanded its reach by opening a state-of-the-art condiment manufacturing facility in Africa. This will help the group produce sustainable nutritional solutions and expand its food, beverage and pharmaceutical businesses in Africa. It will also help the company expand its lactase portfolio in newer geographies.
Lactase Market Dynamics:
Primary lactose intolerance is short-term and is found in premature babies before their small intestines are fully formed. When an adult has problems with digestion in the small intestine, this can lead to secondary sensitivity. Conditions like Crohn’s disease or diarrhea can cause a person to be unable to digest lactose. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), lactase shortage affects about 65 percent of the world’s population. Because of this, more lactose-free dairy goods are being made, which helps people who can’t handle lactose from getting stomach problems.
Consumers want dairy options because there are so many people with milk allergies, lactose intolerance, high cholesterol, and other health problems. This change has also been caused by things like price, the search for new flavors, and worries about the environment. Meat and cheese are more expensive than plant-based foods. Lactose-free goods are made in large quantities because enzymes are used. Different ingredients, tastes, and textures can be found in dairy alternatives and vegan goods.
Lactase comes from many different places. Recent study and development, on the other hand, has mostly been focused on finding new sources of enzymes, such as bacteria and fungi. Enzymes are also used to make food and animal feed more nutritious. Enzymes also reduce the amount of water used and the amount of chemicals that are wasted. They also reduce the amount of by-products that aren’t dangerous to people or wildlife. Lactase that comes from fungi has an acidic pH and is steady. Because it has to go through different production steps, it can be used in a wide range of food and drink products..
The study forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and looks at recent industry trends in each subsegment from 2017 to 2030. In 2019, more than 48% of the money made around the world came from Europe. Europe has a strong food and drink processing business, which means that there is a high demand for dairy enzymes. One of the most important things moving the market in Europe is the presence of large manufacturers like DSM and Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, as well as the progress in technology. People in the area spend more on lactase supplements per person because they think health and nutrition are getting better. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the area with the most growth from 2020 to 2027. This is because lactase has become more important to the economy over the past ten years. The food and drink business has grown and changed quickly in the region, especially in China, India, and Vietnam. This has given the Asia-Pacific market new opportunities. About 80% of adults in Central Asia and 90% to 100% of adults in East Asia have trouble digesting lactose. Only 2% of adults in Denmark have this problem. Most Asians don’t have enough lactase in their bodies, so demand for lactose-free dairy products is expected to rise, which will help the market grow.
Buy this Premium Research [email protected]
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||13.2% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 247 Million|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 336 Million|
|By Companies||DSM, Novozymes, DuPont, Chr. Hansen Holding, Amano Enzyme, Enzyme Development, SternEnzym, Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies, Enzyme Solutions, Advanced Enzymes, Zhongnuo BioTech, Enze Bio, Meihua BioTech, Kono Chem., and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Lactase Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
DSM, Novozymes, DuPont, Chr. Hansen Holding, Amano Enzyme, Enzyme Development, SternEnzym, Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies, Enzyme Solutions, Advanced Enzymes, Zhongnuo BioTech, Enze Bio, Meihua BioTech, Kono Chem., and Others.
Lactase Market by Types:
- Neutral Lactase
- Acid Lactase
Lactase Market by Applications:
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Electronic Health Records Software Market – The Electronic Health Records Software Market was valued at USD 14.2 Billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2023-2030. North America held the largest revenue share and dominated the global market for electronic health record software. Government actions that encourage the adoption of EHR software and the availability of a robust healthcare infrastructure with high levels of digital literacy have contributed to the growth.
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Market – The Global Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Market is projected to grow from USD 19.41 billion in 2022 to USD 30.16 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of over 7.6% during the forecast period. North America and Europe are expected to have the biggest share of the global emergency medical services market in 2018. This is because there are more emergencies, more accidents, more sports injuries, more work injuries, and more people using emergency medical services.
- Force gauge Market – The Force Gauge Market size was valued at USD 37.04 million in 2022 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.16% during the forecast period 2023-2030. North America has the largest share of the world market for force gauges because it has so many auto industries. Since the auto industry is growing, especially in North America, it is likely that North America will have a large share of the force gauge market during the time period covered by the forecast.
- RF Component Market – RF Component Market size was valued at USD 16.26 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 62.38 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2023 to 2030. Asia-Pacific was the biggest regional market, with 33% of the market share in 2022 and the fastest growth rate of 17% over the forecast period. The growth can be explained by the fact that more and more consumer electronics use RF components.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us at [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports