Farmington, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Intelligence Street Lighting Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 19.36% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030. Intelligence Street Lighting is public street lighting that uses how people move, how many bikes are on the road, and how busy the street is. With automatic on and off features, it helps to use less energy overall. In the past few years, the Global Intelligence Street Lighting market has grown quickly. The market is growing because these lights are being used more and more on public streets. Aside from this, the market is also growing because people around the world are becoming more aware of how to save energy. The market is also growing because of changes in technology and because many states are starting to use these new technologies. But the high cost of these street lights may slow the market’s growth over the next few years.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Intelligence Street Lighting Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Intelligence Street Lighting Market Recent Developments:
- In February 2022, Signavio GmbH, a provider of process management space and business process intelligence, was acquired by SAP SE. The integration of SAP’s business process intelligence unit with Signavio will help transform and improve organizations’ business processes at scale.
- February 2022: Hubbell Incorporated’s commercial and industrial (C&I) lighting business is acquired by GE Current, creating a total lighting solutions business under the Current brand. The sharing business now offers a broad portfolio of fixtures and controls, lighting, roads, signage, transportation and horticulture markets.
- In January 2022, Indian smart lighting solutions provider CITiLIGHT partnered with Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider Kerlink to deploy large-scale LoRaWAN smart street lighting projects in India and internationally. CITiLIGHT’s development strategy is to develop smart street lights and IoT solutions.
- In December 2021, EQUANS announced a partnership with Itron, Inc. to bring smart city capabilities to cities in Belgium. Brussels-based electricity distribution network operator Sibelga deployed Itron’s smart street lighting solution as a service to improve citizen safety and meet their energy-saving targets.
Intelligence Street Lighting Market Dynamics:
The International Intelligence In the past few years, the market for street lights has grown quickly. The market is growing because these lights are being used more and more on public streets. Aside from this, the market is also growing because people around the world are becoming more aware of how to save energy. The market is also growing because of new technologies and the fact that governments in different countries are using them. But the high cost of these street lights may slow the market’s growth over the next few years.
This study gives a full look at each type, how it is used, and where it is used. There are lighting systems and video security systems in the Type section. During the forecast period, the segment of video security systems is expected to grow at the fastest rate, with a CAGR of 21.67%. The market is growing mostly because more and more video security systems and smart street lights are being put in. The application section is split into two parts: urban and rural. In 2019, 78.25% of the smart street lighting market was in urban places. This was a big share of the market.
Europe has the most connected street lighting systems of any place in the world. Now, different lighting groups in Europe are working hard to get Intelligence Lighting systems used in both the private and public sectors. For example, in February 2022, a European technology provider Wellness Tec Group signed a contract with National Narrowband Network Company, operator of the Australian national Lora WAN network powered by Activity, to integrate IoT network coverage to nearly 70,000 Intelligence Street lights in Montevideo, Uruguay’s capital. The project covers 200 square kilometres and gives linked street lighting to more than 1.3 million people. It also cuts carbon emissions by 80% and makes the community and roads safer. This is likely to make the market for connected street lights in Europe grow even more. During the forecast period, North America is predicted to grow at a fast rate. In North America, rules and policies are being put in place to limit how much energy is used. This helps the adoption and development of smart lighting systems in North America.
Buy this Premium Research [email protected]
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||19.36% from 2023 to 2030|
|By Companies||Signify, Itron, Telensa, Echelon Corp, Rongwen, Currentï¼ˆGEï¼‰, Dimonof, Flashnet, Xylem Inc, gridComm, Philips Lighting, Infineon Technologies, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Intelligence Street Lighting Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Signify, Itron, Telensa, Echelon Corp, Rongwen, Currentï¼ˆGEï¼‰, Dimonof, Flashnet, Xylem Inc, gridComm, Philips Lighting, Infineon Technologies, and Others.
Intelligence Street Lighting Market by Types:
- Lighting System
- Video Monitoring System
Intelligence Street Lighting Market by Applications:
- Urban Area
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Smart Advisors Market – The global Smart Advisors market accounted for USD 1,049.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4,498.1 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20.2% from 2023 to 2030. Several new investments and projects have been started by investors in the manufacturing industries of emerging economies like China and India. The top priorities include lowering costs, which is important because of rising compliance costs and a focus on regulations, digitising the sales force, and making better use of technology in general.
- Smart Rings Market – The global Smart Rings Market was worth at US$ 1.67 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 11.44 Million by the end of 2030, with a CAGR of 24.0% between 2023 and 2030. The global market for smart rings is split into four regions: Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Asia-Pacific has the biggest market share in terms of both value and volume, and this is likely to stay the case over the next few years. Between 2017 and 2025, this area is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.2%.
- Digital Multimeter Market – The Digital Multimeter Market was valued at USD 1.0 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.3 Billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 4.47% over the forecast period 2023-2030. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for digital multimeter in the near future. This is because countries like India and China are becoming more automated and making technological advances in their electrical and electronic industries.
- Dinnerwares Market – The global Dinnerwares market size was valued at USD 42.52 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% over the forecast period 2023-2030. The market for organic dinnerware in North America was worth $423 million in 2021, and it is expected to be worth $730.5 million by 2030. The large growth of the organic dinnerware market in North America is mostly due to the fact that people have more money to spend and that big companies like West Elm and Etsy are in the market.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports