DUBLIN, March 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “US Army Primary Combat Systems Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines the US Army’s modernization efforts by analyzing official strategy documents, the 2023 Nation Defense Authorization Act, public statements made by senior decision makers, development programs, and contractual trends that comprise the Army’s modernization efforts. Thirty-six months ago, the Army established a four-star command in Austin, Texas, named the US Army Futures Command.
By incentivizing future technologies and capabilities, the Command will allow the Army to maintain a competitive edge on the battlefield. Futures Command established cross-functional teams of experts (military, civilian, and contractor) from each warfighting function to accomplish the Army’s modernization objectives.
General officers who lead the cross-functional teams are subject matter experts and C-suite executive leaders in their respective fields. During the last year, the US Army has made considerable progress in identifying and refining future requirements. By examining related public statements, reviewing documents, and assessing the operational environment, this report discusses several opportunities to pursue continued growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8T
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the US Army Primary Combat Systems
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline EngineT
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Purpose and Overview
- Primary Growth Drivers
- Related Contracts and Programs
- Long-Range Precision Fires
- Air and Missile Defense
- Future Vertical Lift
- Soldier Lethality
- Next-generation Combat Vehicles
- Networking Technologies
- Assured Positioning Navigation and Timing
- Synthetic Training Environments
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Long-Range Precision Fires
- Growth Opportunity 2: Air and Missile Defense
- Growth Opportunity 3: Future Vertical Lift
- Growth Opportunity 4: Soldier Lethality
- Growth Opportunity 5: Next-Generation Combat Vehicle
- Growth Opportunity 6: Networking Technologies
- Growth Opportunity 7: Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing
- Growth Opportunity 8: Synthetic Training Environments
- Key Takeaways
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9kzj8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets