Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The dispensing pump market was estimated to have acquired US$ 7.2 billion in 2021. It is anticipated to register a 5.6% CAGR from 2022 to 2031 and by 2031 the market is likely to gain US$ 12.3 billion.
Since more people are becoming aware of the benefits of leading healthy lifestyles, there has been an increase in demand for skin and hair care products all over the world. Consumer behavior has altered as a result of COVID-19. Nowadays, more people are aware of sanitary dispensing techniques. The majority of Europe’s 500 million customers use personal care and cosmetics items every day to maintain and improve their health, according to Cosmetics Europe.
Get Access to Sample Research Report with Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=57876
Dispensing pumps are used to distribute toothpaste, shampoo, soap, sunscreen lotion, fragrance, make-up, and antiperspirants. Global demand for items with dispensing pumps is being driven by rising concerns about personal cleanliness and care.
Global Dispensing Pump Market: Key Players
The majority of businesses engage heavily on thorough research and development initiatives, mostly to launch cutting-edge goods. Manufacturers of dispensing pumps mostly employ mergers and acquisitions and the expansion of their product ranges.
The following companies are well-known participants in the global dispensing pump market:
- United States Plastic Corporation
- C.L. Smith, ZHUHAI MAXTOR ENTERPRISE CO., LTD
- MITANI VALVE CO., LTD
- Knida Company Limited
- Taixing K.K. Plastic Co. Ltd
- Guala Dispensing S.p.A
- Richmond Containers CTP Ltd
- TAPLAST S.r.l.
Key developments in the global dispensing pump market are:
|Market Player||Year||Key Developments|
|ZHUHAI MAXTOR ENTERPRISE CO. LTD||2022||
|Knida Company Limited||2022||
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed peoples’ shopping patterns.
- More people are using e-commerce platforms to do their goods shopping.
- Suppliers and manufacturers in the dispensing pump sector are finding attractive prospects as a result of the development of e-commerce.
- To serve a wide variety of clients worldwide, dispenser pump manufacturers and distributors are concentrating on selling their products on a number of e-commerce websites.
Market Trends for Dispensing Pumps
- The market for dispensing pumps is dominated by the non-metal category. Throughout the projection period, it is anticipated to record the highest CAGR.
- Non-metal dispensing pumps are widely utilized in the cosmetics and personal care, food and beverage, healthcare & pharmaceutical, and agriculture sectors due to its sophisticated characteristics like lockup and lockout, connection to any dispensing bottle, jar, tube, or container, and minimal maintenance cost.
- Soaps, face washes, hand creams, body lotions, antibacterial foams, hair products, scents, body sprays, deodorants, and hair styling products are also dispensed using non-metal dispensing pumps. The need for non-metal dispensing pump products has been driven by the increase of COVID-19 infection cases.
Contact us for Special Discount and Pricing @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=57876
Global Market for Dispensing Pump: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the dispensing pump market in different countries. These are:
- In terms of value, Asia Pacific dominates the world market for dispensing pumps. This is explained by the rise in demand for items with dispensing pumps in a number of local businesses.
- The popularity of dispensing pump goods in Asia Pacific was driven by the surge in health concerns, particularly during the height of the COVID-19 epidemic. The region will be followed by Europe, which, based on CAGR value, is anticipated to dominate the global market throughout the forecast period.
Global Dispensing Pump Market Segmentation
- By Application
- By Pump Dosage
- Up to 0.50 ml
- 0.50 to 1.50 ml
- 1.50 to 2.50 ml
- Above 2.50 ml
- By Material
- By End-use
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Others (Argo Industry, Laboratories, etc.)
- By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Place an Order Copy of Dispensing Pump Market Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=57876<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453