NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The size of the contrast media market will be USD 7,647.7 million by 2030, growing at a rate of 4.9% in the years to come, according to the recent market research study by P&S Intelligence.
Contrast Media for X-Rays/CTs Most Widely Used
- X-ray/CT had the largest share, of about 50%, in 2022. This is because of the increasing number of cases of infectious and non-infectious ailments in the recent past.
- As per a study, there was a significant rise in the number of CT scans during the pandemic.
- Furthermore, the ultrasound category has a considerable share, because contrast sonograms have key advantages over conventional radiograms.
- Contrast ultrasounds are done without ionizing radiation and are economical, faster, safer, better, and more suitable.
- In the years to come, the MRI category will grow the fastest. Gadolinium is used in nearly one out of every three MRI scans, to enhance the image.
Get the sample pages of this report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/contrast-media-market/report-sample
Iodinated Contrast Media Witness Heaviest Consumption
- The iodinated category dominated the industry, with about 60% revenue, in 2022, because of the growing use of X-rays and CTs.
- Moreover, iodinated compounds that are stable and nonionic are readily available for better analyses.
- Furthermore, the microbubble division will grow fast, since such contrast media can reflect high-pitched sound waves, thus making internal structures appear brighter on a sonogram.
- It is a valuable substitute for people allergic to CT or MRI contrast agents or suffering from kidney problems. Additionally, microbubble contrast agents are reasonably priced and effective at enhancing the visibility of the blood flow.
Increasing Chronic Disease Cases Driving Contrast Imaging Volume
- Over the past 20–30 years, the incidence of chronic diseases has skyrocketed because of the sedentary lifestyles.
- People are increasingly consuming high-calorie food and engaging in ever-insufficient physical activity, which raise the risk of chronic diseases.
- As per the WHO, cancer is a prime cause of death, resulting in nearly 10 million mortalities, or nearly one in every six deaths, each year.
- Therefore, the volume of contrast imaging is rising for early cancer detection, as the chances for survival decrease the later the diagnosis is done.
Browse detailed report on Contrast Media Market Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Contrast Agent Demand Is Highest in North America
North America has the largest share, of about 45%, in the industry. The inpatient examination count is increasing because of the established healthcare facilities, inclusive disease screening programs started by the federal, state, and local governments, easy access to pioneering technologies, and rising requirement for better managing the existing diseases.
Contrast Media Market Coverage in the Report
Contrast Media Market Analysis by Modality
Contrast Media Market Analysis by Product Type
Contrast Media Market Analysis by Application
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Nephrological Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
Contrast Media Market Analysis by Route of Administration
Contrast Media Market Analysis by End User
- Hospitals, Clinics, & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Browse More Reports Published by P&S
X-Ray Systems Market Analysis, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Computed Tomography Market Analysis, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Market Analysis, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
Ultrasound Devices Market Analysis, Growth, Development and Demand Forecast to 2030
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence provides market research and consulting services to a vast array of industries across the world. As an enterprising research and consulting company, P&S believes in providing thorough insights on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness. P&S keeps the interest of its clients at heart, which is why the insights we provide are both honest and accurate. Our long list of satisfied clients includes entry-level firms as well as multi-million-dollar businesses and government agencies.
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE P&S Intelligence