Online application can be made for the change in PAN card. If the signature is wrong or photo changes are to be made, then a copy of some documents will have to be attached together.
To take advantage of other schemes including government work, a PAN card is required. Especially for KYC details, the information given in the PAN card is very important. But if the name or date of birth is wrong and you want to correct it, then you do not need to go anywhere. You can also make online changes to the PAN card sitting at home, like the Aadhaar Card. For this, you have to follow some procedures.
1. You can visit NSDL or UTI website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html for change in PAN card.
2. Click on the option of “Changes or correction in existing PAN data” in the “Application Type” option here.
3. Now enter the application information and click on “Submit”. During this time, the token number will be issued. Through this, the PAN application should be pushed forward.
4. Fill the mandatory information like EID / Aadhaar and other details for KYC.
5. If the photo is not correct in the PAN card, select ‘Photo mismatch’ and ‘Signature Mismatch’ option to change the signature and then fill in the parent details. After this, click on the “Next” button.
6. After this, enter personal information like your contact number and address under ‘Address and Contact’ section.
7. To register personal information, the applicant will have to attach identity proof, address proof and death of birth proof. Apart from this, the applicant will also have to attach a copy of his PAN allotment letter or PAN card.
8. Now click on submit button and upload the scan copy of all the proof documents for verification.
9. For making changes in photograph and signature, the applicant will have to pay a fee. If you order it at home address then you will have to pay 101 rupees including GST.
You can get help from toll free number
For more information about the change in PAN card, you can call the toll free number 020-2721 8080. If you want, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also SMS to check the status of PAN card. For this, type NSDL PAN 15 digit receipt information number and send it to 57575 number.
Also read: This scheme of Post Office will relieve the tension of money, get 5 thousand rupees per month with just investment of 1000
Big decision of LIC, now no certificate will be required to withdraw money, this way you will be able to claim