Mukhyamantri Solar Energy Self-Employment Scheme is being run with the objective of starting own business and making self-reliant people unemployed due to Corona period. In this, you can earn through solar plant.
Chief Minister Solar Energy Self-Employment Scheme
The Uttarakhand government is running the Mukhyamantri Solar Energy Self-Employment Scheme (Mukhymantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana) with an aim to make the unemployed people start their own business and self-reliant. In this, you can earn millions through LED light manufacturing and solar plant. For this, you have to join self-help groups and get yourself registered. In return, the government will provide you a loan for business. In the same way, there are many more.
Under this scheme more is given for the development of women, so that they can also run their livelihood. The aim of the Chief Minister Solar Energy Self-Employment Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed, entrepreneurs and such migrants who have come back home due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme
The scheme will benefit women, small and marginal farmers and unemployed people. In this, they can be earned by setting up solar power plants. Government will overcome the problem of money in starting a business. For this, financial assistance is given for the preparation and purchase of solar energy related equipment.
Special things related to the scheme
1. In this scheme, the beneficiary can take 70 percent of the total cost of the business as a loan from the State and District Cooperative Bank at the rate of eight percent interest.
2. Under the scheme, by applying capital from one and a half to two and a half lakh rupees, a person can make self-employment by putting up the project with the help of the government.
3. Under the Chief Minister Solar Energy Self Employment Scheme, loan facility is provided for 15 years.
4. In this, this grant will be up to 30 percent in the border districts of the state and up to 25 percent in the hill districts and up to 15 percent in other districts.
5. To take advantage of the scheme, the age of the applicant must be 18 years.
6. In this scheme, only one solar power plant will be allotted to one person.
Also read: Lakhpati became a woman by selling salad in the Corona era, she started with just 3 thousand, you can also take the idea
Post Office Saving Schemes: Money will double with guarantee in these 6 schemes of post office, will get millions