The BJP has released a manifesto regarding the Puducherry assembly elections. These 8 promises, including employment and free scooty, have been made in this manifesto.
Voting is to be held on April 6 for the 30 assembly seats of Puducherry, votes will be counted on May 2. All the parties are busy in making attractive promises to the public about the election. In this episode, the BJP released its manifesto for the upcoming assembly elections in Puducherry. As part of its election promises, the party said that it will create 2 lakh 50 thousand new jobs for the youth. It will provide financial assistance of 6,000 rupees per year to all fishermen and girls who get higher education will be given free scooty if elected to power.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the BJP’s manifesto speaks about ‘Neeya’ after taking suggestions from the public. We have not made the manifesto sitting in the AC room, people will see PM Modi fulfilling his promises. Union Ministers Arjun Ram Meghwal and Giriraj Singh were also present on the occasion. Voting will be held on April 6 for the 30 assembly seats of Puducherry and the votes will be counted on May 2.
8 promises made in BJP’s manifesto
1. The manifesto promises to provide 2,000 top-up assistance to farmers under the PM KSAN scheme, to launch a five-year water security plan for the union territory and to establish an integrated animal development center under the Rashtriya Gokarna Mission. Has been promised
2. It promised to increase the ‘lean period’ allowance for street fish sellers from Rs 5,000 to 8,000 during the currency ban and fishing ban period. Along with this, subsidy will also be given for fiber boats, diesel and cold storage.
3. With the inauguration of the Global Invest Puducherry Summit within the first year of coming to power, the party said it would cater to MSMEs, start-ups, self-help groups (SHGs), fishermen’s cooperatives, artisans. To establish a new Puducherry Financial Corporation (PFC).
4. The manifesto promises a ‘Puducherry Education Board’, which will be responsible, among other things, for conducting the board exams of class 10 and class 12 for the students of the Union Territory. Along with this, a new Puducherry Youth Welfare and Sports Board will also be established.
5. The party said that 30 percent reservation will be given for Puducherry-based students in government and private colleges and all government vacancies will be created if elected to power.
6. If elected, the BJP will remove all encroachment of the temple land and establish a special temple restoration fund for the renovation and repair of the temples.
7. A startup Puducherry fund will be set up, the document further states, to provide subsidized loans of up to 25 lakh to start-ups.
8. The party promised to ensure that all government and public sector institutions have 50 percent women employees. Interest free loan up to 5 lakhs for women self-help groups, 50 percent reservation for women in local body elections and free sanitary napkin vending machines (PDS) in all public places, schools, colleges, Anganwadis and shops under public distribution system ) Was also promised.
Also read: Brother of IB officer Ankit Sharma, who lost his life in Delhi riots, will get a government job
Also read: Brigadier Commander level meeting between India and Pakistan, talks on reducing tension on LOC