PNB has considered door step banking service to be necessary in the Corona era. In such a situation, this special service has been exempted for the convenience of the customers.
PNB’s Door Step Banking Service
In the Corona era, if you are going to the bank or ATM for cash withdrawal, then you do not have to worry anymore. You can get cash from home comfortably. You will not have to pay much for this. In fact, for the convenience of the people, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has reduced the charges taken under Doorstep Service.
According to PNB, doorstep service is very important in the Corona era. In such a situation, the fee charged for giving relief to the customers has been reduced. With this, customers can get cash sitting at home without extra charge. Apart from this, they can also take advantage of other facilities of the bank.
See PNB’s latest tweet here
In view of the Pandemic, cash withdrawal service through Doorstep Banking has been reduced to Rs 50. For more information, log on to: https://t.co/wArxNqERSM
Now stay in & stay safe! pic.twitter.com/lh0IJhxITA
— Punjab National Bank (@pnbindia) May 20, 2021
60 to 100 rupees were charged till now
Customers of Punjab National Bank had to pay fees ranging from 60 to 100 rupees for availing door step banking facility. But now the customers have to pay only 50 rupees. Through this, you can get cash from a bank agent without leaving your home.
How to avail this service
1. It will be necessary to register yourself to take advantage of PNB’s door step banking service. For this, if you use the same mobile number, then the bank account is linked.
2. For registration call toll free number 1800-10-37-188 or 1800-12-13-721. If you want, you can also register yourself by going to www.psbdsb.in.
3. In this facility, you also get the option to register yourself from mobile. For this, you have to download the DSB app in mobile.
4. Now log in to the app and select your bank details, you will have an OTP for validation, enter it. When the validation is complete, the bank name, account number, account holder name, account type and branch name will appear on the app.
5. The limit per transaction is minimum Rs 1,000 and maximum Rs 10,000 under this service.
Also read: Income tax returns are not filled if you have 10 days, you will not be able to login on Income Tax portal from June 1