On behalf of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, DL and other processes have been made easier. Now all the work can be done online, from renewing the application documents to getting the DL made.
If you want to apply for a driving license (DL) to drive a car, but you are avoiding the RTO detour for fear of Corona epidemic. In such a situation there is no need to worry, you can apply from home with just one click. Not only this, you can also follow the online process for renewing the car’s RC and other documents including insurance.
In this regard, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has also issued new guidelines for the creation of driving license and renewal. In which it has been asked to simplify the process of applying at home. It is known that the last date of renewal is till June 30.
Get a driving license sitting at home
1. To get DL, you have to visit the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway website https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/newLLDet.do. Click on ‘Apply Online’ DL option here and fill the details in the form.
2. Resident proof with the form i.e. Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Electricity and telephone bill, House tax receipt, Ration card, ID card with address issued to government employees, Tehsil as proof of permanent address. Or keep a photocopy of one of the residence certificates etc. issued from the DM office.
3. Apart from this, as an age certificate, you can submit birth certificate, high school / 10th marksheet or certificate, PAN card, CGHS card or affidavit of proof of date in front of magistrate, ID proof, PAN card, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, passport, You can put a copy of ration card etc.
4. Passport size four color photo of the applicant will be required. Attach a digital copy of all these with the form.
5. On applying for DL, a fixed fee will have to be deposited by the government. If you are applying to get a learner’s license, then you will have to pay a fee of 200 rupees. You will also have to pay a fixed fee for upgrading the learner’s license to a driving license.
Who can apply
Some rules have to be followed to get a driving license. If there is a self-start motorcycle, which has reduced capacity. For this, the age of the application must be 16 years. At the same time, if applying for a two-wheeled gear, then the minimum age should be 18 years. Whereas for commercial and transport vehicles, the applicant must have 8 years of experience.
Also read: The messes associated with Aadhaar will be away from just one call from home, this number of UIDAI will work
SBI corona protector policy will help up to 2.5 lakhs for treatment, know who can avail benefits