If you want to transfer your old PF account to the new one, then you can apply in the official website of EPFO. In many companies, a claim form is also required for this.
Pf account transfer
During the job, some part of the salary of the employees is deposited in the form of Employee Provident Fund (PF). This money is used to fulfill future needs, but many times people do not transfer the old PF account to the new one as soon as the job is changed. Due to which the PF contribution to the new company starts going to the new PF account. In such a situation, many people who change more than one job have PF account. If you want to avoid this problem and want to transfer the funds from the old PF account to the new one, then follow the simple procedure.
PF account transfer process
1. If you want to transfer your old PF fund to new one, then you go to the official website of EPFO https: // unifiedportal and log in by entering your UAN and password here.
2. After this, go to the option of ‘Online Services’. Here you click on the option ‘One Member – One EPF Account (Transfer Request)’.
3. Now verify the personal information and PF account related to the current appointment. After this, click on the Get Details option. After doing this, you will see PF account details of the old company.
4. To choose the online claim form, choose between the previous employer and the current employer. You choose it based on the availability of Authorized Signatory Holding DSC. Now fill the member ID or UAN.
5. Lastly click on the ‘Get OTP’ option. After doing this, OTP will come on your registered mobile number. As soon as you fill it, click on submit option.
6. By this process, online application will be submitted for transfer of your old PF account to new.
7. Within 10 days of application, submit a self-attested copy of your online PF transfer application in the PDF file to the selected company or institution. If the company or institution accepts the PF transfer request digitally, then the old company’s PF account is transferred to the new one.
Application can track
A tracking ID is also generated during the PF transfer application. Through this, you can track the application of PF transfer and see if the old company has approved it. In many companies, the employee also needs a transfer claim form (Form 13) to transfer the old PF account to the new one. You can download it from the official website of PF. You have to fill it and give it to the company.
Also read: Do this job immediately if you lose the Aadhaar card, there will be no fear of misuse
If you want to reap the benefits after giving up LPG subsidy, then this method will work