How to make raisins at home: Raisins are also produced in some places in India. Raisins are produced in Bijapur, Karnataka and Sangli, Sholapur and Nashik districts of Maharashtra.
How can you make raisins from grapes at your home
Raisins are the dry fruit commonly used at home from kheer, custard and sweets to casserole. Raisins are said to be very beneficial for health. Experts tell that raisins fulfill the iron deficiency in the body and also cleans your blood. Raisins are very expensive and if you wish, you can make this dry fruit made from grapes at your home.
There will be two benefits, firstly, every time there is no extra burden on your pocket, then every moment this dry fruit will be available in your house.
Only grapes are needed for raisins
Today we are telling you how you can make raisins from grapes at your home. Raisins are prepared by drying the grapes and its process is not difficult. You can also make raisins at home by following these steps.
- To make raisins, you must first blanch the grapes for 5 to 10 minutes in boiling water.
- After this, transfer it to a bowl of very cold water.
- Remove the stalk on the top of the grape.
- After this, take them out on a dry cloth.
- Thoroughly wipe the grapes with a cloth.
- After wiping with a cloth, keep the grapes covered with a cloth for 2 to 3 days.
- It takes 96 hours for the grapes to dry completely.
- It also depends on how the weather is. If the moisture is high then it may take about a week.
Make raisins with the help of oven
- If you wish, you can also prepare raisins by drying the grapes in the microwave.
- Remove the grapes on a dry cloth and wipe them properly with a dry cloth, at the same time keep them in the oven. Keep the microwave temperature at 180 degrees and keep them on a baking sheet.
- You will take a lot of time on the oven and you need to dry it for 18 to 24 hours.
- Once it gets dark, take them out and keep them in an air tight container.
Where raisins are made in India
Although sunlight is considered to be the best for making raisins. It is said that raisins made in the light of Surat are very tasty and sweet. Raisins are produced in many countries of the world.
It is produced in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA and Ireland. At the same time, raisins are also produced in some places in India. Raisins are produced in Bijapur, Karnataka and Sangli, Sholapur and Nashik districts of Maharashtra.
Also read: This person has hidden 18 kg of gold in the mountains, you have to read a poem and know… will you be able to find it?