The process of changing bank branch has been made online by SBI for the convenience of the people in the Corona era. For this, there will be no need to go round the bank.
SBI has given convenience to customers
During the Coronavirus Pandemic, people will not have to repeatedly visit the bank to change their bank branch. State Bank of India (SBI) has made this process online for their customers, giving relief to them. Now customers can easily change their SBI Bank Branch (Transfer Bank Account) sitting at home easily. For this, they have to follow some procedures.
SBI has introduced this facility for the convenience of customers in the Corona epidemic. Under this, your SBI account can be easily transferred from one branch to another. For this, there will be no need to go to the bank and give the application form.
Transfer bank account through this process
1. To change the branch, visit the official website of State Bank of India, Onlinesbi.com. Log in here by entering your ID-password.
2. Now select ‘Personal Banking’ option and enter user name and password.
3. Click here on the e-service tab. After this, click on the transfer saving account.
4. Select your account here that you want to transfer. Apart from this, enter the IFSC code of the branch where you want to transfer your account.
5. After checking all the details thoroughly, click on confirm. After doing this, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Confirm it by filling it.
6. Through this process, your request will reach the other bank branch. As soon as it is accepted, the bank will be informed about the branch transfer on your registered number.
7. If you want, you can also change your bank branch through YONO SBI and YONO Lite app. For this, your mobile number must be linked to the bank account.
Also read: Government’s gift to women on Mother’s Day! 5000 rupees will be sent to the account of pregnant ladies, know how to avail