BAKU, Azerbaijan, October 26. The Azerbaijani
Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later known as the “Iron
Fist”, on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale
provocation of the Armenian armed forces alongside the frontline,
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh warfare ended with the liberation
of Azerbaijan’s territories from practically 30-year Armenian occupation
and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 30-th day of the second Karabakh
– President Ilham Aliyev addressed the nation.
– In his deal with to the nation, President Ilham Aliyev
introduced the names of the liberated villages of Zangilan, Gubadli
– First Vice President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva shared
a submit on her Instagram account concerning the
liberation of a number of villages in Zangilan, Jabrayil, Gubadli
disitricts and the town of Gubadli.
– President Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by the Italian Rai-1 TV channel.
– The Armenian armed forces shelled Azerbaijani models utilizing artillery.
– Azerbaijan’s Tovuz, Gadabay and Dashkasan districts had been
shelled from Armenia.
– Armenia continued to violate the ceasefire.
– Aghjabadi district and Tartar metropolis had been subjected to shelling.
– An Armenian drone was destroyed.
– The Armenian armed forces shelled Tartar with ‘Smerch’ missiles.
– A video of the liberated villages of Padar and Khanlig in Gubadli district was launched.
– A video of the liberated metropolis of Gubadli was