BAKU, Azerbaijan, November 7. The Azerbaijani
Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later referred to as the “Iron
Fist”, on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale
provocation of the Armenian armed forces alongside the frontline,
The 44-day second Karabakh struggle ended with the liberation of
Azerbaijan’s territories from almost 30-year Armenian occupation
and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 42-nd day of the second Karabakh
– Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev made a submit Twitter that the Azerbaijani Army liberated two
villages in Fuzuli, Jabrayil, Zangilan, Gubadli, Khojaly and
– The cannons of the third battery of the Armenian armed forces’
D-30 artillery division have been destroyed.
– The Armenian armed forces’ gear and manpower have been
– The personnel of the Armenian armed forces’ particular navy
unit was besieged and liquidated.
– The Armenian armed forces shelled Tartar and Aghjabadi.
– The Armenian armed forces shelled the villages of Aghdam.
– The Armenian armed forces shelled Azerbaijani settlements.
– A 16-year-old teenager was killed because of Armenian
missile assault on Barda.
– Another video of the liberated villages of Jabrayil district
– The Armenian armed forces suffered losses within the path of Aghdam.
– Another navy column of the Armenian armed forces was