Through solar panel, you can earn good profits by selling electricity or renting your land. You can also get subsidy on solar panel under PM Kusum Yojana.
Nowadays, the government is running a variety of schemes to get solar plants installed and to make people self-sufficient with the income generated from it. One of them is the PM Kusum Scheme. In this, the income of farmers through solar plant can be doubled. They can earn millions by selling electricity. The good thing about this scheme is that to install a solar plant, you will have to pay only 10 percent. The government and the bank will bear the remaining 90 percent of the expenditure.
Under Kusum Yojana, solar panels are provided to farmers on subsidies. The state governments send 60 per cent subsidy on the solar panel directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. While 30 percent subsidy is given by the bank.
You can earn profits by selling electricity
Through this scheme, electric or diesel-run irrigation pumps are converted into solar energy-driven pumps. In addition, electricity generated from solar panels is used in irrigation. Beneficiaries can sell excess electricity, which will benefit them double. They can make a good income by selling electricity to the Electricity Distribution Company (DISCOM) for 25 years.
Can rent land
Under the Kusum scheme, by installing solar panels, you can use it yourself to sell irrigation or electricity, or you can also rent your land and farm. You can rent your place for 25 years to companies wishing to set up solar plants. In lieu of this, you can get rent from 60 thousand rupees to 1 lakh rupees on an acre of land every year. This will double your income.
read this also- Know how to transfer funds from one PF account to another after changing jobs
read this also- Public Provident Fund can become a millionaire! Follow these steps