Atal Pension Yojana (APY) is a better option to get pension after retirement. Since the lockdown, lakhs of people have expressed confidence in it. There has been a 33 percent increase in the number of subscribers joining the scheme.
Atal Pension Yojana
After retirement, investing in the Atal Pension Yojana is a better option, so that there is no problem of money. It gets fixed pension after 60 years. Also, on the death of the investor, his family gets financial benefit. The good thing about this scheme is that you can make your future safe by investing small amount. If you want a 5 thousand month pension, then for this you will have to invest only 210 rupees every month.
Due to these benefits of the Atal Pension Yojana (APY), it has become very popular in a short time. Its subscriber base has increased by 33 per cent in the last financial year. During the lockdown, people showed great confidence in it. According to the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India (PFRDA), the number of subscribers joining the Atal Pension Yojana has increased to more than 28 million by the financial year ended 31 March 2021.
Special things related to Atal Pension Yojana
1. Investor should be between 18 and 40 years of age to invest in the Atal Pension Yojana.
2. Under this scheme you will have to invest for at least 20 years.
3. To join the scheme, it is necessary to have a savings bank account, Aadhaar and active mobile number.
4. There is a provision of 1000 to 5000 rupees pension every month in the Atal Pension Yojana.
5. How much amount you have to deposit every month in this scheme is different for people of different ages. For example, if you are 18 years old and want a pension of 5000 rupees, then you have to contribute 210 rupees a month. At the same time, you are 30 years old and want a pension lane of 5 rupees, then you have to pay a monthly contribution of 577 rupees.
6. Only those people who are outside the income tax slab can avail the benefit of this scheme.
You have to apply for investment in the Atal Pension Yojana. This can be done in any bank. For this, you will have to open your account there. After this, fill the pension plan form and submit a copy of the required documents. Once the application is approved, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number. After that, depending on your age, you will decide how much to invest every month.
Also Read: Good News for Ration Card Holders! Now grains will be able to be sitting at home, this government app will work
SBI zero balance saving account will not be charged extra, know how many times you can do free transactions