Do you remember when you come across your first youtube video and found out there is such a thing as youtube out there where you can watch music videos? Well, I don’t remember my first time. But I do remember watching lots of music videos back in 2011 on it and that’s what youtube was for me that you can only watch music videos and few movies on it.
It was back in 2017 that I found out that youtube can make a common person among us a celebrity if they got some kind of talent to share with us and make a hell lot of money from it.
Shocking? I know, right? That someone living in this age found out about it so late but it is what it is. YouTube created so many opportunities for the people who tried to enter the entertainment industry but wasn’t able to do that but with that, it brought out so many people with talent who never thought about entering the entertainment industry.
Today I’m going to talk about “How to make money as a YouTube Celebrity“. If you are thinking about opening your channel and think you are going to become rich and famous overnight? It doesn’t happen like that but if you are patient enough and work hard and focus on your content and bringing joy to other people’s lives you might have what you are looking for during that journey. Hatsun Agro Turnover From Rs 13,000 To 5400 Crores
You can watch people all over the world and find out about their talent. 1 billion hours of videos are watched on youtube everyday. That’s quite some numbers, isn’t it? But there are quite a few things that you can do on youtube.
- If you want to share your passion and love for books then go ahead start a channel talk about your favourite book and share your thoughts about them. My personal favourite book review channel is PeaceLoveBooksxo. It’s not a big channel with a great number of subscribers but I like it and hope one day she gets the recognition she deserves. Currently, she got 29.2k subscribers.
- If you think your life is interesting enough and you can do a few challenges which your future fans gonna ask you to do? Go for your day-to-day life vlogging. I only watch a few vlogging channels like Indian Mom Studio is one of them currently got 178k subscribers.
- If you got a passion which you turned into a profession and wanna share about that profession and knowledge in that field with the world go-ahead do it some so many lawyers opened their channel sharing their experiences about the law. Doctors who talk about their profession and everything you want to get to know about the medical world. Dr.Mike is who got a huge fan base of over 5.61 million followers on Instagram and nearly 4 million subscribers on Youtube channel.
- If you love food and travelling around in your city and maybe even in other countries? That’s what you should do go-ahead travel around the world to explore cities and food. Take someone with you to film this whole experience so you can share it with your fans.
- If you love cooking and love to teach people how to make it? All you need is your camera and your kitchen.
- If you are a new mom and want to help others how to raise their babies? Go ahead every new single mom can use a little bit of help.
- Are you a comedian and can make people laugh? Go get your pen and paper to write good content which gonna make people laugh their heads off.
- Do you think you are a good teacher and help children? Who is looking for the answer outside of their school grounds? Help them find those answers.
You see no matter what kind of talent you got. Youtube is gonna be the platform which gonna bring out your talent, love, passion, the profession you just name it. I know I know what you are thinking when I’m gonna stop ranting and talk about the good stuff. ” How you can make money on youtube? I’m just getting on to it.
Best 4 Ways To Earn Money on YouTube
- YouTube Partnership Program
- Sell Merchandise on youtube
- Sponsored videos
- Channel Membership
1. YouTube Partnership Program
You can monetize your YouTube channel with AdSense. AdSense shows contextual ads on your videos and you earn money whenever a viewer clicks on the ad. This is by far the easiest way that YouTubers are making money.
Eligibility Criteria for the YouTube Partnership Program
- YouTube Partnership Program should be available in your country
- You have more than 4,000 watch hours in the previous year
- You have more than 1,000 subscribers
- You create content that meets YouTube Partner Program policies
- You have linked an approved AdSense account
How Can You Register For The YouTube Partnership Program?
Assuming, you are eligible for the YouTube Partnership Program, here are the things you need to do.
Joining the Partnership Program
- In the top right, select your account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, select Channel > Status and features.
- Under “Monetization,” click Enable.
- Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube Partner Program Terms.
- Set-up an Adsense account or sign-up for Adsense via YouTube
Setting up an Adsense Account
To learn how to set-up an Adsense account, click on this link that will give you a step by step process
Sign-up for Adsense via YouTube: Alternatively, you can choose to sign-up for an Adsense account via YouTube. Click on this link for the step by step process.
Set Your Monetization Preferences
In this section, you can choose either to monetize all your videos (existing and future) or just future videos
You can choose the type of ads you want to show your subscribers once your account is approved, you can monetize all your uploaded videos and also your future videos. In the below screenshot, you could see earning from the YouTube AdSense partnership program.
2. Sell Merchandise on Youtube
You need to have at least 10,000 subscribers on youtube channel to sell your customized product. There are plenty of products that you can sell that can help you make money through your YouTube channel. Selling merchandise—t-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags, snapbacks. You can order affordable designs tailored for specific products, like t-shirts, using freelance sites such as Fiverr.
3. Sponsored Videos
Most companies approach a big YouTuber to help them advertise their products on the YouTuber videos. Sometimes they receive money for it other times YouTube sponsorships are to receive free products in exchange for promotion. Brands will send you products to do unboxing videos, reviews or tutorials about how to use the products. Though you won’t receive any money, you will get free products which can be quite useful.
The bigger your channel is much better that you gonna get paid for it.
4. Channel Membership
Your channel needs at least 30,000 subscribers to get the channel membership.
Just a while ago, YouTube launched the Sponsorship feature which has been renamed as Channel Membership. Channel Membership let’s eligible YouTube Creators to collect a monthly subscription fee from their biggest fans. In exchange, fans get access to exclusive content, perks, and badges from their favourite content creators.